At some point in a person’s life, most people will experience a headache or migraine. No matter which you experience, they are both expressive of some form of imbalance in the body, mind, or spirit. To date, medicine is still not clear on what causes either, although headaches are easier to understand and diagnose than migraines. To develop a general understanding, let’s begin by looking at some of the differences between the two.
Headaches present as various levels of pain in different areas of the head and neck. They can last from minutes to days in length, and there is no standard way they present. Headaches come in many forms:
- Tension – Triggered by stress, muscle strain and imbalance, and anxiety.
- Cluster – Severely painful, occurring on one side of the head, cycling on and off.
- Sinus – due to sinus infections or strong sinus allergic response.
- Thunderclap – severe headaches that develop in 60 seconds or less and could denote a serious medical condition.
Migraines are neurological in nature and are not fully understood. Medicine focuses mostly on recognizing signs of the onset of migraines to limit the impact on the person. Some known triggers are:
- Hormonal changes
- Extreme sensory stimuli – light, smells, chemicals, etc.
- Weather changes
- Food sensitivities, additives, processing, and skipping meals
- Changes in sleep
The suggested treatment for each varies depending on the type of headache or migraine, the individual, and the symptoms. Conventional approaches mostly treat the symptom, but ultimately, we must get to the heart of the imbalance. During this Core Matrix, Ron will be delving into the following areas to get to the issues at hand:
- Family history of emotional pain cycles.
- Structural imbalances and weaknesses.
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Food, sound, light, and chemical sensitivities.
- Toxic load in the body.
- Nutritional – absorption, deficiencies, quality.
- Family genetic weaknesses and issues.
- Emotional toxicity, congestion, and traumas.
- Physical and emotional traumas.
- Spiritual issues.
- Past life influences.
- Time distortions.
- Spirit possessions, influences, curses, and spells.
- What presents at the time of this program.
This program will be rich in content and potential for change at all levels. If you or someone you know struggles with any form of these issues this is an opportunity to complement current methods of coping and move in the direction of getting to the core of these issues to bring about release and change.