Judgmental Behavior: Poison to Potential
Date: August 28, 2019
Length: 60 minutes
Over many thousands of years, people have developed an ever-increasing capacity for judging and criticizing situations, ideas, viewpoints, and other people. Judgment has become a weapon for personal, social, and global retaliation and condemnation. Yet, do we understand what judgment or being judgmental truly means?
The Definition of “Judgment”
- The ability to make considered decisions or come to sensible conclusions.
- An opinion or conclusion.
- A decision of a court or judge.
- A misfortune or calamity viewed as a divine punishment.
The Definition of “Judgmental”
- Having or displaying an excessively critical point of view: “I don’t mean to sound judgmental, but that was a big mistake.”
- Critical, condemnatory, disapproving, disparaging, deprecating, negative, overcritical, or hypercritical.
Judgment and being judgmental have become tools used to control and weaken others. It is often used to attack the character or quality of a person, not to look at the dynamics or mechanics of the behavior involved in the situation at hand.
People often use judgment when they are frustrated with a person or situation. It has become a method for coping with an external event that is triggering some internal imbalance which ultimately requires attention to bring it to rest. So many people have been at the receiving end of judgment that is so nonconstructive and unsupportive that it becomes challenging to see how it can be used as a tool for creative guidance and expression.
During this Global Transformation, Ron will be releasing what judgment and being judgmental have been in your life. He will then be instilling the frequencies of how to use the essence of judgment as a tool of expression for the highest aspect of the awakened Spirit to come forth. Then creating the opening to use the pure essence of judgment as a tool for elevation and awakening to the highest potential of human development.